Tuesday 7 June 2011

Feng Shui

I've learned of Feng Shui in the past and even bought a book on it years ago.  I did some little Feng Shui cures in my apartment from reading the book and I just loved being there.  Many people also commented on how comfortable it was when they visited.  Well, as many things do, Feng Shui took a back shelf in my life and I didn't do anything else with it.

This past weekend I was visiting a friend on Vancouver Island.  Her whole house is full of Feng Shui cures.  She had warned me that it was a very peaceful house, but I was not expecting just how peaceful it would actually be.  I felt the calm and peace down to my bones.  It was a whole body experience.  The last time I felt like that was out in the middle of the forest.  Totally amazing.

When she walked us through her house explaining some of the cures, I was busy thinking of my house and the areas I could fix with using Feng Shui.

I'm going to share my Feng Shui journey with you, so keep posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment