Sunday 8 September 2013

Feng Shui for Our House

I did an approximate hand drawn map and put the bagua over the floor plan. It's crazy what I found! Our most important 'Relationship' area is in the open stairwell and entry way including the part of the bathroom that backs onto this area where the washer and dryer are. Also this includes the downstairs stairwell that is filled with paint cans and building supplies! It's so over crowded and a prime spot for energy stagnation supreme!

I've done a cure in the hallway going up the stairs. I put a multiple picture frame with family photos and added some Chinese characters with English words that say Love, Serenity and Happiness going up the wall of the stairwell. It looks great!

Now I have to clean up the downstairs stairwell and find a place to put all the renovation supplies in a clean orderly fashion!

Our 'Helpful People' are of the house is also just as packed with stuff. This must be cleaned up somehow!

I have the map and a picture of the new cure in the stairwell, I'll have to add them later.

No comments:

Post a Comment